Capture your magical experiences and get everyone in the picture
throughout your Disney holiday
Make those special holiday moments last a lifetime with Disney PhotoPass+™
You can acquire a digital portfolio of all your souvenir photos taken during your visit to Disneyland® Paris, whether on the Attractions, or by Disney PhotoPass Photographers.
- With PhotoPass+ keep all your souvenir photos as high quality digital image files. Valid for 10 days from 1st use, after being activated. Save all your souvenir photos by presenting your PhotoPass+ card to the Disney PhotoPass photographers, or at the sales counter of attractions equipped with an image capture system. All of the photos associated to your PhotoPass+ card will be transferred to the web site
www.disneyphotopass.eu, operated by Disney’s partner Fujifilm. Your photos will also be available for viewing on the Disneyland® Paris PhotoPass App, operated by Fujifilm. Use of the PhotoPass+ card indicates that you agree to this data transfer.
- Register your account online or using the Disneyland® Paris PhotoPass App(1), operated by Disney’s partner Fujifilm, to view, share and download your photos. Your image files will be available for 1 year after the 1st use of your PhotoPass+ card on www.disneyphotopass.eu
- Create and order personalised photo products online and have them delivered directly to your home. (Not included in the PhotoPass+ product - additional charges apply).
How to Purchase your PhotoPass+
- You can book online with Harry Shaw at the same time as you book your magical holiday to Disneyland® Paris. Alternatively, you can telephone our Reservations team who will add this option to your holiday.
- You will be handed a voucher when you check in at your Disney hotel. You can then show this voucher in a selection of shops to collect the PhotoPass+ throughout Disneyland® Paris.
The PhotoPass service is subject to change, postponement or cancellation witout prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather or safety issues