Disney Magical Winter Dreams 2020
Staying at a choice of Disney® Hotels
including 2 Day Hopper Ticket
Experience a magical Winter Season with family and friends at Disneyland® Paris. Come rediscover wonderful heroes of your childhood! Enjoy the thrilling attractions and imaginative shows, where the whole family will love the excitement and warm-hearted atmosphere.
- Return coach travel from selected regional departure points
- Return channel crossing either by ferry or Eurotunnel
- Two nights accommodation at your chosen Disney® Hotel. Hotel is subject to availability at time of booking.
- 2 day Hopper Ticket to the Disney® Parks
- Any meals or drinks
- Spending of a personal nature, gratuities etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Disney® Hotel under occupancy supplements
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
In the heart of Disneyland® Paris - just past the cacti and scorched desert trail, there’s a place in the sun, inspired by America’s Southwest. Welcome amigos, to Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe.
Most rooms feature two large double beds, TV, direct dial telephone, and a good size bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
La Cantina* buffet-restaurant offers Tex-Mex specialities and you will find an American South West atmosphere at the Rio Grande Bar. 20 minutes walk or just a few minutes free shuttle ride from the Disney® Parks and Disney Village®.
(*Not open for lunch)
Watch this video of Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Ride into the sunset, toward a boomtown in the Old West where Hollywood legends come to life. Howdy partner! You've checked-in to Disney's Hotel Cheyenne!
Location: Only a 20 minute walk from both Disney® Parks and Disney Village® or a few minutes by free shuttle bus.
Watch this video of Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Texas Rooms at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Texas rooms are themed with Toy Story's Sheriff Woody and feature 1 double bed and 1 pull-out bed or 2 double beds and sleep up to 4 people. Room amenities include radio, telephone, ceiling fan, Disney & International TV Channels, and safety deposit box.
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Majestic views. Towering Sequoia trees. The world's natural wonders inspired by America's national parks are just a short hike away from the Disney® Parks. Gather 'round, nature lovers! Come discover Disney's Sequoia Lodge.
Location: Only a 10 minute riverside walk from both Disney® Parks and Disney Village® or a few minutes by free shuttle bus.
Watch this video of Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Day 1 - Depart from selected regional departure points during the morning and travel by coach to the channel port for the short crossing to the Continent. Our journey then continues via the French Auto-Route system to Paris. We will head directly to Disneyland® Paris where accommodation has been reserved for two nights at your chosen Disney® Hotel.
Day 2 - Today we have included a Hopper Ticket, enabling you to visit Disneyland® Park - home to classic Characters and the five enchanting lands and Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can live the behind-the-scenes magic of film, television, animation and entertainment.
Day 3 - Another free day to explore the Disney® Parks as you wish. At approximately 15.30 hrs, we commence our return journey home, arriving back in your local area late on day three or in the early hours of day four.
- Prices shown do not include Continental breakfast. Many clients prefer to either head straight to the Disney® Parks and get breakfast ‘on the go’ from one of the many outlets. Alternatively you can visit any of the restaurants in Disney Village® including McDonald’s® or Planet Hollywood® before you enter the Disney® Parks.
Please enquire at hotel desks for other breakfast dining options including the ever popular ‘Character Breakfasts’ or taking breakfast at your hotel base.
- All prices are based on 4 persons sharing - No child reductions. Hotel under occupancy supplements apply and will be added to your Confirmation Invoice.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For technical, operational and other reasons any of the attractions or facilities at Disneyland® Paris may be altered, closed, removed or otherwise be unavailable at any time. Harry Shaw can have no control over these events and no liability is accepted whatsoever for the effect this may have on your trip
DEPARTURE SUPPLEMENTS APPLY ON SELECTED REGIONAL PICK-UPS - PLEASE SELECT OPTION WHEN BOOKING
Capture your magical experiences and get everyone in the picture
throughout your Disney holiday - just £76.95
Make those special holiday moments last a lifetime with Disney PhotoPass+™
You can acquire a digital portfolio of all your souvenir photos taken during your visit to Disneyland® Paris, whether on the Attractions, or by Disney PhotoPass Photographers.
Disneyland® Paris app
Download the official free app for Disneyland® Paris before you travel.
The Disneyland® Paris app is easy to use when you connect to the free WiFi in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you
- Check attraction wait times at a glance
- Get ready for the shows - see daily schedules for parades and entertainment
- Find park hours, accessibility and descriptions of attractions and more
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland® Paris mobile app!
Available for iPhone and Android ™