We start with a local departure by coach for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the 4* Imperial Hotel – for details see later.
During your stay we have included these great excursions:
- A tour along the famous Devon coast. The first stop is Brixham – an old and picturesque port. Then it is on to Dartmouth, another beautiful and well preserved old port. We return to Torquay via the resort of Paignton
- A half day visit to Plymouth – the vibrant regional capital of Devon and Cornwall. This is a thriving modern city
During your stay on 30 January, 06 March and 13 November dates the hotel have included these special extras:
- tea or coffee on arrival
- 5 choice 3-course dinner with coffee
- Entertainment – Tuesday night is quiz time, Wednesday night is bingo night
- Round off with the Thursday afternoon Tea Dance from 3pm until 5pm with background music to dance to and a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea
Your Hotel – the 4* Imperial Hotel, Torquay. This is situated close to all the amenities and the marina. The hotel boasts fantastic views over the bay. Facilities include a gym, indoor swimming pool, conservatory lounge, bar and restaurant with great views. All rooms have private facilities, TV and tea / coffee making facilities.
For more information on the 4* Imperial Hotel CLICK HERE