We start with a local departure for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a half board basis at Mill Rythe Holiday resort. This is located on Hayling Island, close to beautiful coastal walks and beaches. It offers excellent facilities including an indoor swimming pool and a full entertainment programme. Accommodation is in comfortable, well equipped ensuite chalets.
During your stay we have included these great excursions:
- The bustling city of Portsmouth - Britain's only island city thanks to its geographical location on Portsea Island. The city is synonymous with our great naval past and HMS Warrior and Lord Nelson's HMS Victory are both here, (admissions not included). Visit to Gunwharf Quay - the rejuvenated area of retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
- A half day visiting Chichester. Originally a Roman settlement this compact city still boasts some of the UK's oldest buildings including a lovely Norman cathedral and narrow lanes dotted with charming cafes.
- 26 February 2018 - The theme of this break is 'The Best of Movies and Musicals' with half price bar
- 23 April 2018 - The theme of this break is 'The Great British Rembmber When?' St George's Day Special with half price bar
- 09 July 2018 - The Theme of this break is 'Summer Breeze' with Garden Party
- 15 October 2018 - The Theme of this break is 'Golden Age of Variety' with half price bar
This is an 'adult exclusive break'. If any aspect of the break is not available during your stay no compensation will be payable.
Half Price Bar Details - where indicated there is a half price bar. This is usually available between 7pm and midnight. Applicable only to selected house brancs. These include certain spirits, lager, bitter and wines. Plus soft drinks on draught. On other dates the bar prices are as they would be normally.