We start with a local departure for our journey south. Accommodation has been reserved for 4 nights on a half board basis at Mill Rythe Holiday resort. This is located on Hayling Island, close to beautiful coastal walks and beaches. It offers excellent facilities including an indoor swimming pool and a full entertainment programme. Accommodation is in comfortable, well equipped ensuite chalets.
During your stay we have included these great excursions:
- The bustling city of Portsmouth - Britain's only island city thanks to its geographical location on Portsea Island. The city is synonymous with our great naval past and HMS Warrior and Lord Nelson's HMS Victory are both here, (admissions not included). Visit to Gunwharf Quay - the rejuvenated area of retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
- A half day visiting Chichester. Originally a Roman settlement this compact city still boasts some of the UK's oldest buildings including a lovely Norman cathedral and narrow lanes dotted with charming cafes.
- 24 April 2017 is an 'adult exclusive' break. The Theme of this break is - St George's Day Special' - celebrating everything typically British from street parties and flag waving to sing-alongs. Includes a gala dinner and music from the '40s, '50s and '60s. Half price drinks deal every evening, on selected house brands, from 6pm until midnight.
- 10 July 2017 is an 'adult exclusive' break. The Theme of this break is 'Summer Breeze with garden Party'. Enjoy a garden party with a complimentary glass of Pimms, strawberries & cream and live entertainment
- 28 August 207 is an 'adult exclusive' break. The Theme of this break is 'The Best of Movies and Musicals'
If any aspect of the break is not available during your stay no compensation will be payable.